MORE POWER TO YA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power metal and other music forms are discussed here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete Empty
PostSubject: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 am

Hot Flashes
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 02:53:26 EST

According to a brief update by producer Kevin Shirley in his official online diary, IRON MAIDEN have completed work on their new album at Compass Point Studios in Nassau, Bahamas:

"There's still work to do, but the band portion is complete and in the can, so to speak."

Watch for updates in the coming weeks.

As previously reported, Iron Maiden manager Rod Smallwood recently travelled to Egypt and cycled 100 miles in 48 hours along the Nile between Luxor and Aswan - all benefiting children's charities. An update at Iron Maiden's website reads as follows:

"Rod completed the ride unscathed and asked us to thank all the fans who so generously contributed to the charities on www.justgiving.com/rod-smallwood - this is still up and running for a while longer for any later donations! A link to a website telling the full tale of the Ride with photos will be posted here very soon once completed for you guys to see what went on.

Rod and the Charities also send a great big thank you to the winners of his Flight 666 platinum disc and the band-signed Flight 666 poster - thanks to their generous bids we've already raised over £2700 for Childline and Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy.

Alas, things didn't go so well with the signed guitar, as several of the bidders turned out to be fake and ruined the chances of the genuine bidders. We were very disappointed that a few members would do this, especially during a charity auction where their false bidding deprived such good causes of much-needed funds.

So - we're going to re-auction the guitar again, for a much shorter time. The guitar will be up for auction between this Monday 15th (6pm GMT) and Wednesday 17th February so if you'd like to own this very collectable authenticated signed guitar and genuinely like to help two very worthy charities, please do come along and bid. Links to the auction will be posted on Monday."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm 1

The Grimm 1

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Cant wait
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

The Grimm 1 wrote:
Cant wait

x2!
Back to top Go down
PS777
Up The Irons!!!! Hail True Metal
PS777

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 am

When's the new album and first single due out?
Back to top Go down
https://flowermetalnation.forumotion.com
PS777
PS777

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 am

Iron maiden IS MY favorite band of all-time!
Back to top Go down
The Grimm 1

The Grimm 1

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I looked and have not seen a projected release date yet
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

I hope it is soon! get mixing boys!
Back to top Go down
PS777
PS777

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 am

The Grimm 1 wrote:
I looked and have not seen a projected release date yet
Thanks! I love that pic of Ripper, BTW!
Back to top Go down
PS777
PS777

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 am

exact33 wrote:
Maybe Fall of 2010?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

PS777 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Maybe Fall of 2010?

either summer or fall is my guess. Summer would allow them to do more touring..
Back to top Go down
PS777
PS777

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:12 am

exact33 wrote:
PS777 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Maybe Fall of 2010?

either summer or fall is my guess. Summer would allow them to do more touring..
cheers IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete 713691 IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete 933161
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete   IRON MAIDEN - "Band Portion" Of New Album Complete Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1